Photo

Photo

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Consistent Soul Believes in Destiny

A consistent soul believes in destiny, a capricious one in chance.
A quote from a Benjamin Disraeli

Recently I was asked if I named her Destiny because of this whole thing. I laugh every time I think about it! Destiny has always been my Destiny, even before she was conceived -- she was my Destiny. Her name bares absolutely no "Dravet significance". It's much deeper than that ;-)

Destiny has Dravet Syndrome...unbeknownst to me until six months ago! This Syndrome doesn't change Desty's past, but it does change her future...Why? Because having a cause for seizures, etc., means that we can treat her medical needs properly from here on out.

You and your friends, and everyone that knows about Destiny, sprinkles a little bit of magical fairy dust on her wings, with every thought, every prayer, every ounce of love, and finally, every donation to her medical fund.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment